- Two signup periods
- Identify parts of the sail and board
- Show and practice proper rigging to set up sail and board at the beginning of class as well as break down and put away at the end of class.
- Practice and know all emergency signals
- Learn to read the wind
- Master skills needed to handle board and sail in light moderate winds
- Develop knowledge and skills needed to handle board when unable to return back to camp because of poor wind conditions or equipment problems.
- Show good control in light and moderate wind conditions
- Be able to sail to any point on the lake at all times
- Master come abouts and Jibes
- Learn to rig a sail
- Consistent sailing in light and moderate conditions and challenging self in higher wind conditions
- Observe and help other boardsailors when necessary